Overview of the Day
This Year's National Digital Conference (ND18) is the centrepiece of 5 days of discussion and debate across the UK on all aspects of Digital Transformation and Leadership as part of Digital Leaders Week.
In the morning we will hear politicians, policy makers, innovators, young disruptors and who will identify, debate and brainstorm the key actions for the Digital Transform to success.
In the afternoon we will roll up our sleeves for an afternoon of Digital Leadership into practice looking at securing innovation and building teams that deliver transformation.
During the day we will be taking a good look at leadership in the Digital Age and asking those responsible for leading the UK's Digital Transformation now and in the future what the challenges are.
Some of the themes include:
- How are we implementing the government's digital strategies and what needs to happen in the next 12 months including calls to action;
- Is data still able to deliver post GDPR and given current ethical concerns
- Is innovation and disruption being encouraged and are the blocks and challenges being addressed;
- What are young people achieving and are they sufficiently involved in society;
- Understanding the Digital Team - how do you build and run a team with impact in a world of machine learning, AI and robotics